By attending an online course on the official website of the GreenPosts project, you can improve your knowledge and skills in applying the measures of the European Green Deal
We invite you to take some time and access the online course within the Erasmus+ GreenPosts project. Namely, everyone already knows that climate change is an increasing threat to the survival of man and the world, and the European Green Deal (EGD) proposes a series of measures to strengthen the resilience of the European Union and the transition to a modern, efficient and competitive economy. Erasmus+ project GreenPosts, which is driven by the EU’s goal of net zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050 without jeopardizing economic growth and with equal representation of all regions, improves the basic skills and competences of workers in the postal sector in order to have a positive impact on the environment and the community. The project supports green and social action for the environment by raising people’s awareness of the impact of climate change at the local and global level and on the economy.
How is the course designed?
- The GreenPosts project enables each course participant to raise awareness of the role of postal operators, but also of each individual in creating a better environment that we all strive for.
- It also offers solutions that help post offices contribute to climate change resistance.
- Based on this, online education was developed, which consists of one module and 9 lessons that follow the 9 pillars of EGD.
Who is it intended for?
- To workers in the postal sector, but also to everyone who wants to improve their knowledge and skills in the application of EGD measures in their business environment and life.
- In each lesson, in addition to theoretical knowledge, participants can also see examples of good practice.
How to attend it?
- The course is attended on the official website of the GreenPosts project, www.greenposts.eu , or directly on the link https://vtt.greenposts.eu/login/index.php .
- To be able to access the course, you need to register first, after which you choose the language in which you want to attend the training.
- The course is available in English, Croatian, Greek and Bulgarian.
- After each lesson there is a quiz that needs to be completed for all 9 lessons in order to receive a certificate of successful completion of the course.
- You can share your thoughts on the green transition and achieving the EGD goals, as well as questions or examples of your own good practices in a Virtual think tank designed specifically for the exchange of ideas and connections in order to successfully achieve the goal – climate change resistance.